Pretty much everyone on the planet wants peace. Pretty weird that we haven’t found it, then, isn’t it? In either case, there are a lot of people out there who advocate for peace fearlessly. That’s where these fabulous, inspirational peace quotes come from.
The Most Inspirational Peace Quotes to Bring Joy
These are some of the most prolific quotes about peace that you’ll ever hear!
Short & Sweet Inspirational Peace Quotes
- “The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.” —Norman Vincent Peale
- “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” —Dalai Lama
- “When things change inside you, things change around you.” —Unknown
- “Peace is liberty in tranquility.” —Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “Let go of the thoughts that don’t make you strong.” —Karen Salmansohn
- “Peace begins with a smile.” —Mother Teresa
- “Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.” —Albert Einstein
- “Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.” —Ronald Reagan
- “When you make peace with yourself, you make peace with the world.” —Maha Ghosananda
Thoughtful Peace Quotes
- “Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset.” —Saint Francis de Sales
- “If you are depressed you are living in the past if you are anxious you are living in the future, if you are at peace, you are living in the present.” —Lao Tzu
- “Peace can become a lens through which you see the world. Be it. Live it. Radiate it out. Peace is an inside job.” —Wayne Dyer
- “Every breath we take, every step we make, can be filled with peace, joy and serenity.” —Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Being relaxed, at peace with yourself, confident, emotionally neutral loose, and free-floating — these are the keys to successful performance in almost everything.” —Wayne Dyer
- “It isn’t enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn’t enough to believe in it. One must work at it.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “You will find peace not by trying to escape your problems, but by confronting them courageously. You will find peace not in denial, but in victory.” —J. Donald Walters
- “When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.” —Jimi Hendrix
- “Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say that I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us and the world will be as one.” —John Lennon
These are some of the most inspirational peace quotes that the world has ever heard. If these don’t help to provide hope and joy, then perhaps you should check out some additional quotes!
If you want to remember how to make your life a fantastic adventure that’s worth living, check out these quotes on life and living. Or, check out this selection of happy quotes that can help you find excitement even in the simplest of daily tasks.