Everyone wants to live a happy life. Sometimes, though, it’s easy to wake up on the wrong side of the bed. These happy life quotes will remind you of how important it is to live every day to its fullest!
The Best Happy Life Quotes to Find Fulfillment
These quotes will remind you of the importance of living a happy life!
Quick Thoughts on Happiness
- “The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don’t have.” — Woody Allen
- “Happiness is a warm puppy.” – Charles Schulz
- “Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.” – Mark Twain
- “Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like.” – Unknown
- “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
- “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come without leaving happier.” – Mother Teresa
- “The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are.” – Goldie Hawn
- “The most important thing is to enjoy your life — to be happy. It’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Roll with the punches and enjoy every minute of it.” – Meghan Markle
- “The mere sense of living is joy enough.” – Emily Dickinson
- “No medicine cures what happiness cannot.” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- “Happiness is not a goal…it’s a by-product of a life well-lived.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
Thoughtful Quotes & Ideas About Happiness
- “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: Someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.” – Tom Bodett
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
- “It’s so hard to forget pain, but it’s even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.” – Chuck Palahniuk, Diary
- “If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.” – Ray T. Bennett
- “It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.” – Dale Carnegie
- “A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness.” – Albert Einstein
- “If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.” – Mother Teresa
- “Happiness consists more in small conveniences or pleasures that occur every day, than in great pieces of good fortune that happen but seldom to a man in the course of his life.” Benjamin Franklin
Happiness isn’t something ‘out there,’ something that we have to find. It’s a matter of appreciating the things that we do have and letting go of our expectations.
If you feel like you’ve experienced happiness before and you’re wondering where it went, check out these quotes on how to find happiness again.
Or, if you’re fighting a serious battle and you’re falling into a depression, don’t worry. Depression comes and goes, and many people have fought it and won. These quotes on fighting depression will help to inspire you.