Sometimes, life can be tough. If you’re wondering how to find happiness again, you need to remember one thing: happiness comes back! In fact, happiness might not have even left – you might just be looking in the wrong place.
These quotes come from people who understand the struggle of life. But these people also understand how to be happy and how to stay that way. These are some of the best and most inspiring quotes for anyone hoping to find happiness again.
Quotes on How to Find Happiness Again
If you feel like you’ve lost your happiness, these quotes will help you find happiness again.
Quotes on Finding Happiness
- “Life is a journey, and if you fall in love with the journey, you will be in love forever.” Peter Hagerty
- “The best feeling of happiness is when you’re happy because you’ve made somebody else happy.” Unknown
- “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” Mother Teresa
- “If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the world belongs to you.” Lao Tzu
- “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Rumi
- “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.” Charles Spurgeon
- “I am happy because I’m grateful. I choose to be grateful. That gratitude allows me to be happy.” Will Arnett
Quotes on Staying Strong Through Tough Times
- “Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.” Alan Cohen
- “Happy people don’t have the best of everything they make the best of everything.” Unknown
- “Smiling doesn’t necessarily mean you’re happy. Sometimes it just means you’re strong.” Unknown
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou
- “The happiness you feel is in direct proportion with the love you give.” Oprah
- “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” Robert A. Heinlein
- “Our capacity to draw happiness from aesthetic objects or material goods in fact seems critically dependent on our first satisfying a more important range of emotional or psychological needs, among them the need for understanding, for love, expression and respect.” Alain De Botton
These quotes on how to find happiness again should help you reaffirm your position in life. Finding happiness and, more importantly, staying happy is a lifelong process.
Life is always a complicated affair. If you’re looking for ways to live your best life, then check out these life time quotes. Alternatively, we should always remember that change is the only constant part of life. These quotes on change and movement will help you stay strong during times of change.