There’s something special about beautiful quotes. The way that they can compact a lifetime of wisdom into a single sentence. The way that so few words can make such a lasting change.
Beautiful quotes are timeless and provide us with a glimpse into eternal wisdom that can be applied at any time during our lives. This page will share with you some of the most beautiful quotes to ever be spoken.
The World’s Most Beautiful Quotes
These are some of the best quotes from people around the world.
Short, Beautiful One-and-Two-Liners
- “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Parton
- “I don’t think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains.” – Anne Frank
- “I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.” – Unknown
- “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. ” – Confucius
- “The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
- “Life is a series of baby steps.” – Hoda Kotb
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Lead from the heart, not the head.” – Princess Diana
- “Don’t give it five minutes if you’re not going to give it five years.” – Meghan Markle
- “What comes easy won’t last long, and what lasts long won’t come easy.” – Unknown
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory.” – Dr. Seuss
- “The most wasted of days is one without laughter.” – E.E. Cummings
- “There is no perfection, only beautiful versions of brokenness.” – Shannon L. Alder
Longer, Beautiful Words of Wisdom
- “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” – Helen Keller
- “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
- “Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not. ” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious – the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. ” – Albert Einstein
- “The roots of beauty are love and kindness, the fruits are meaning and purpose.” – Maxime Legacè
- “Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” – Friedrich Nietzche
- “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” – Mother Teresa
Just as they remind us of the beauty in life, these inspiring quotes can help us move forward with grace and determination.
If these beautiful quotes have had a positive impact on your day, don’t hesitate to check out these lifetime quotes or pure quotes to help propel you further on the path towards happiness, success, and enjoyable life.