The world around us is changing quickly, and to some people, it feels like the end of days is upon us! Fortunately, this is all a matter of perspective, and sometimes all it takes to change that perspective are some pure quotes from good-hearted individuals.
These pure quotes are intended to bring inspiration, purity, and whole-heartedness into your mind and body. Take the positive message from these quotes and share the positivity with your loved ones.
Some of these quotes are religious in nature, but that doesn’t mean that you have to be religious to appreciate them.
The Best Pure Quotes
- “A pure heart does not demean the spirit of an individual, it, instead, compels the individual to examine his spirit.”
- “The language of light can only be decoded by the heart.”
- “The joy you find as a teen, however frivolous and dumb, is pure and meaningful.”
- “Feel within, the pure and unconditional love and embrace all.”
- “When you experience pure love everything is beautiful.”
- “A baby is the most powerful person on earth, for they are born with the power of pure love and precious hope.”
On Change and Growth
- “If absolute power corrupts absolutely, does absolute powerlessness make you pure?”
- “Be strong! Be good! Be pure!
The right only shall endure;
And all things else are but false pretenses.”
- “The only thing you have to do is to make your intention pure, and then whatever you think will start manifesting itself.”
- “We are angels just like the rest of our brothers and sisters.”
- “Prayer gives the power to keep oneself pure.”
- “Self-knowledge, which comes from within, gradually change our beliefs and drops those beliefs which are false and stupid. After being cleared off all the dirt acquired by us in the form of second-hand knowledge in our early age, we can directly see the reality, through our own eyes, through our own heart and mind, as our mind gets unconditioned. It is this mind that is rightly compared to God, as such a consciousness is pure, having been cured of all ignorance and darkness and we come close to our true self—Atman or soul.”
- “The scientist does not study nature because it is useful to do so. He studies it because he takes pleasure in it, and he takes pleasure in it because it is beautiful. If nature were not beautiful it would not be worth knowing, and life would not be worth living.”
― Science and Method
Pure quotes are a great way to inspire us to shed some of the darkness and negativity from our lives.
If you enjoyed these quotes, then check out some of these uplifting Christian quotes. Or, if you’re pure enough to face reality head-on, check out these inspiring quotes about death.