We’re all here on Earth, living this life, whether we like it or not. The cool thing about life is that it is what we make it, meaning that we have a choice to enjoy it. These life time quotes will remind us how important it is to enjoy life.
Whether it’s a bit of morning inspiration to help you start your day on the right foot or some advice to help you stay strong during tough times, these life time quotes are applicable to everyone.
The Most Powerful & Inspiring Life Time Quotes
These quotes are collected from celebrities, poets, authors, and people like you and me – that is, other human beings who are taking part in the biggest and most rewarding challenge there is: living life.
Life Time Quotes on Love & Compassion
- “Compassion is a lifetime business. You can’t say something like, “I will have compassion on Monday, Thursdays and Fridays only. But for the rest, I will be cruel”. That is hypocrisy.”
― Israelmore Ayivor
- “I learn to trust someone I love..
I learn to deal with heartbreak..
I learn to forgive him who hurts.
I never stop learning in this life.”
― Toba Beta
- “Love isn’t an act, it’s a whole life.It’s staying with [them] now because [they] need you; it’s knowing you… will still care about each other when sex and daydreams, fights and futures—when all that’s on the shelf and done with.”
― Brian Moore
Life Time Quotes on Advice & Ideas
- “How to win in life:
1 work hard
2 complain less
3 listen more
4 try, learn, grow
5 don’t let people tell you it cant be done
6 make no excuses”
― Germany Kent
- “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Labeling is a lifetime trigger.”
― Charmaine J Forde
- “You bind yourself by the chains of the burdens you accept willingly during your lifetime.”
― Steven Redhead
- “Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend”.
- “The key is in not spending time, but in investing it.” – Stephen R. Covey.
Life Time Quotes on Getting the Most Out of Living
- “It’s not that we have little time, but more that we waste a good deal of it.”
- “Better three hours too soon than a minute too late. ”
– William Shakespeare.
- “Don’t waste your time to make new dreams. but waste it to make one of your lifetime dream, come true.”
― Olivia Sinaga
- “Will history remember us, I wonder? I do hope so – to imagine that one might do something, touch an event somehow, & thereby transcend the bounds of a single human lifetime!”
― Kate Morton
- “Time waits for no one.”
We get one life (depending on your spiritual beliefs) and it is what we make it. Knowing that, it’s important that we make the best out of our lives. These lifetime quotes can help encourage us to make good choices.