Depending on where you live, finishing 6th grade can be both exciting and frightening. For those who transition from elementary school to high school after their 6th year, these 6th grade graduation quotes can provide inspiration and support.
Remember, as you transition from one school to the next, things will get more exciting. You may have more responsibility, but you also have more freedom. As progress, you’ll keep learning about yourself and enjoy life more and more.
The Best 6th Grade Graduation Quotes
These are some of the best quotes for anyone graduating from 6th grade.
Quotes to Inspire Those Heading Into 7th Grade
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Instruction ends in the schoolroom, but education ends only with life.”—Frederick W. Robertson
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “We may live in an age of instant messaging, instant gratification and Instagram, but there is no way to short circuit the path to success.” —Tory Burch
- “Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.” —John Dewey
- “Kid, you’ll move mountains.” —Dr. Seuss
- “Real courage is holding on to a still voice in your head that says, ‘I must keep going.’ It’s that voice that says nothing is a failure if it is not final. That voice that says to you, ‘Get out of bed. Keep going. I will not quit.’” —Cory Booker
- “In response to those who say to stop dreaming and face reality, I say keep dreaming and make reality.” —Kristian Kan
Quotes to Help Ease the Transition
- “Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead.” —Nora Ephron
- “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” —B.B. King
- “Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.”—Malcolm X
- “The old rules are crumbling and nobody knows what the new rules are. So make up your own rules.”—Neil Gaiman
- “Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning.” —Senator Orrin Hatch
- “Take pride in how far you’ve come. Have faith in how far you can go. But don’t forget to enjoy the journey.” —Michael Josephson
- “If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” —Vincent Van Gogh
6th-grade graduation is a big deal! Make sure that you take your graduation in stride and don’t forget that each year you grow smarter, stronger, and more interesting.
Remember that you’re still young and you have a whole lifetime ahead of you. These quotes on living the best life will help you start making good choices. Remember, the sooner you start caring about your life, the better it will be.
Lastly, don’t forget to check out these quotes on self-growth. High school is a formative period where you learn about who you are – so don’t forget to do it gracefully!