If you’re looking for a message for sick friend, look no further. When your loved ones are struggling with illness and disease, it can be challenging trying to figure out the perfect thing to say.
That’s why we’ve done the work for you. Whether you’re writing a card, paying a visit, or giving them a phone call, these get well wishes, quotes, and messages for your sick friends will bring a smile to their face no matter how they’re feeling.
Get Well Wishes & Message for a Sick Friend
These are some of the most inspiring quotes and get well wishes. Your friends will be happy to hear these words. And hey, you never know – maybe your good wishes will be the catalyst for them to have a full recovery!
Get Well Wishes for Everyone
- “Hope it helps a little to know how lovingly you’re thought of.”
- “Just sending a little get-well sunshine your way because you’re always a bright spot in my days.”
- “Having fun and enjoying happiness is not the same without you.”
- “You were always a tough person and I know that coming out of your illness will only make you tougher.”
For a Young Friend
- “Use your superpowers and get well soon!”
- “There are easier ways to get out of school, you know. Hope you’re feeling good soon.”
- “You show that sickness who’s boss!”
- “This sickness isn’t nearly as cool as you. Once it realizes that, it’s never going to come back.”
Funny Get Well Wishes
- “Getting well ‘soon enough,’ isn’t nearly soon enough! Get well now!”
- “Get well quick – we’re getting tired of not being able to make fun of you!”
- “Milk this opportunity while you can – you’ll be feeling better right away!”
- “Looks like the germs find you just as irresistible as everyone else.”
- “Studies have shown that people receiving good wishes from friends recover 80% faster.”
Get Well Quotes from Famous Folk
- “There is one consolation in being sick; and that is the possibility that you may recover to a better state than you were ever in before.” —Henry David Thoreau
- “You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax – tomorrow you’ll be afraid to cough.” —Pearl Williams
- “If knowing that someone really cares helps healing along its way, then I hope you now feel better and keep improving, day by day.” —John Bratton
- “The treatment is really a cooperative of a trinity—the patient, the doctor and the inner doctor.” —Ralph Bircher
- “A bad cold wouldn’t be so annoying if it weren’t for the advice of our friends.” —Kin Hubbard
If these quotes and good wishes weren’t enough for your friend to jump into a quick recovery, don’t worry – we’ve got more.
To make sure that they don’t fall into a slump by getting depressed while they’re sick, feel free to share some of these quotes on finding happiness again.
Or, if your friend is in the hospital, check out some of these inspirational healthcare worker quotes. The nurses and doctors who care for us are incredibly hard workers and they deserve all the respect.