If you’ve just had a child then you’re probably excited to start the journey into motherhood. Or perhaps you know a new mother and you’re excited to share the journey with her. In either case, these mother quotes can help you inspire success and happiness for these women and their new children.
The Best Mother Quotes to Inspire Happiness & Joy
These are some of the most inspiring mother quotes to help you through the journey of motherhood.
New Mother One-Liners and Short Quotes
- “There are places in the heart you don’t even know exist until you love a child.” – Anne Lamott
- “Grown don’t mean nothing to a mother. A child is a child. They get bigger, older, but grown. In my heart it don’t mean a thing.” – Toni Morrison
- “There is no way to be a perfect mother, but a million ways to be a good one.” – Unknown
- “The choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.” – Oprah
- “Having kids feels like that first seventh-grade crush that overwhelms every molecule in your body, but it’s permanent.” – Kristen Bell
- “A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.” – Amy Tan
- “Your influence as a mother is powerful. Don’t waste it. Little eyes are watching you.” – Unknown
- “You will never understand life until it grows inside of you.” – Sandra C. Kassis
New Mother Quotes to Inspire Success
- “A miracle is the only way to describe motherhood and giving birth. It’s unbelievable how God has made us women and babies to endure and be able to do so much. A miracle, indeed. Such an incredible blessing.” – Jennie Finch
- “Having kids – the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings is the biggest job anyone can embark on.” – Maria Shriver
- “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary — it’s an act of infinite optimism.” – Gilda Radner
- “Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom.” – Harriette Hartigan
- “You will never have this day with your children again tomorrow. They will be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift just breathe and notice, smell and touch them, study their faces and little feet, pay attention, relish the charm of the present. Enjoy today.” – Unknown
- “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Laren
These mother quoteshelp to inspire courage and determination for new mothers. The journey of motherhood is fascinating, exciting, and requires great strength.
If you’re looking for more assistance on the coming journey, check out these inspiring words to encourage self-growth and happy living. And if you’re looking for quotes that take both parents into account, check out these words of wisdom for new parents.
Good luck on the journey and we wish you a happy relationship with your kids!