Women are a fantastic force to be reckoned with. Not only do they carry the miraculous ability to create life, but they carry forward a legacy of strength, determination, and perseverance in the face of adversity. These powerful women quotes remind us of how strong the feminine can be.
Powerful Women Quotes
These are some of the most powerful women quotes from some of history’s strongest women.
Thought Provoking Powerful Women Quotes
- “The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.” – R.H. Sin
- “A strong woman is one who feels deeply and loves fiercely. Her tears flow as abundantly as her laughter. A strong woman is both soft and powerful, she is both practical and spiritual. A strong woman in her essence is a gift to the world.” – Unknown
- “Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.” – Jennifer Lopez
- “Once you figure out what respect tastes like, it tastes better than attention.” – Pink
- “Some women choose to follow men, and some choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that you career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” – Lady Gaga
- “She overcame everything that was meant to destroy her.” – Sylvester McNutt III
- “The biggest compliment I get is when someone tells me, ‘You’re so real.’ Even if my journey isn’t exactly like theirs.” – Tamron Hall
Strong, Tough & Powerful Women Quotes
- “What you’re supposed to do when you don’t like a thing is change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Don’t complain.” – Maya Angelou
- “I’m tough, ambitious and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.” – Madonna
- “I know my worth. I embrace my power. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story. I will.” – Amy Schumer
- “I am a strong woman. I don’t sit around feeling sorry for myself, nor let people mistreat me. I don’t respond to people who dictate to me or try to bring me down. If I fall I will rise up even stronger because I am survivor and not a victim. I am in control of my life and there is nothing I can’t achieve.” – Unknown
- “Life comes with many challenges. The ones that should not scare us are the ones we can take on and take control of.” – Angelina Jolie
To Wrap It Up
Women are an incredible reminder of how powerful human beings can be. Though historically oppressed, women have risen up and shown us that nothing can defeat the power of the activated feminine energy.
As mothers, women are also the primary caregiving force on our planet. These quotes for new mothers can help to inspire happy and successful parenthood. Or, if you’re looking for new ways to feel great about yourself, check out these fantastic quotes on self-growth.