Here are some quotes about friendship and memories, which will take you down memory lane and make you yearn for your friends…
Some of the fondest memories we gather in the journey of life are the ones that remind us of our beloved friends. Moments of endless laughter, longest chats, and beautiful times shared with friends are simply priceless. So often when I read a beautiful poem or a quote about friendship I am instantly drawn into my world of beautiful memories about the times I spent with my friends. The very essence of life is to continue to make such beautiful memories, that one can look back upon and smile about. Here are some quotes about friendship and memories for you.
Quotes on Friendship
– Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose. – Kevin Arnold
– The essence of childhood, of course, is play, which my friends and I did endlessly on streets that we reluctantly shared with traffic. – Bill Cosby
– Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget. – G. Randolf
– The heart that truly loves never forgets. – Anonymous
– A moment lasts all of a second, but the memory lives on forever. – Anonymous
– Someday many years from now, we’ll sit beside the candle’s glow, exchanging tales about our past and laughing as the memories flow. And when that distant day arrives, I know it will be understood, that friendship is the key to live, and we were friends and it was good. – Eileen Hehl
– We are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn’t mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often. – Jeanette Winterson
– Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down. – Socrates
– Even though we’ve changed and we’re all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we’ll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we’re not all still friends. -Anonymous
– When two friends understand each other totally, the words are soft and strong like an orchid’s perfume. – Martin Luther King Jr
– I haven’t seen you in a while, yet I often imagine all your expressions. I haven’t spoken to you recently, but many times I hear your thoughts. Good friends must not always be together. It is the feeling of oneness, when distant that proves a lasting. – Orson Welles
These quotes ring true when it comes to our friends that we hold so dear. Be it in bad times or good, you can’t help but wonder what you would do without them.