If you, or your child, have recently graduated 5th grade, then congratulations! You’ve passed one of the biggest hurdles in school, and you’re ready to move up to the next level. These 5th-grade graduation quotes will remind you of what an amazing accomplishment this is.
5th Grade Graduation Quotes
As you move from elementary school into the bigger world of high school/secondary school, you’re going to be swimming with the big fish! This is an exciting time, and these quotes capture that feeling of excitement.
Quotes About Graduation
- “I’m graduated! Now I’m like, smart and stuff!” -Unknown
- “Graduations are life markers. Go on setting goals, work hard, and succeed as you have done now.” -Unknown
- “Make the most of your graduation…may you win in the rat race of life.” -Unknown
- “With a successful graduation, comes bigger challenges and obstacles in life. Keep up the good work and never give up.” – Unknown
- “You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne/Christopher Robin
- “It is a super special occasion for ya! Let your graduation mark major transitions in your life.” -Unknown
Quotes About 5th Grade Life
- “I can’t go through an hour without the tiniest little giggle.” [email protected]
- “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
- “I’m not crying. I’m just bleeding tears.” [email protected]
- “Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before. ” – Bonnie Blair
- “Don’t just read the easy stuff. You may be entertained by it, but you will never grow from it.” – Jim Rohn
- “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” -Dr. Seuss
- “Be Silly, Be Honest, Be Kind.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Quotes About Learning & School
- “I don’t love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.” – Natalie Portman
- “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts. ” – Albert Einstein
- “You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have.” – Jim Rohn
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” – Albert Einstein
- “Choose your friends with caution, plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith.” – Thomas S. Monson
- “Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. ” – Ernest Hemingway
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” –Dr. Seuss
These 5th-grade graduation quotes show us that graduation is an exciting accomplishment.
These back to school quotes will help you prepare for your 6th-grade return to school. And, just to make sure that you don’t fall victim to overusing your brain at school, check out these quotes about the consequences of overthinking.