Beautiful quotes for your girlfriend will help you to express your love for your sweetheart in just few lines. So, if you have been wondering as what to say or message her, then read further and send her some really sweet messages. Not surprising, if she reciprocates with tons of love.
Often, your nearness takes my breath away! Your mere presence, makes me feel elated. The smell of your perfume and the beauty of your eyes tunes my existence to some music, mystical music, I would say. My soul romances and dances in joy. Somewhere, I hope that the silence of my eyes and the beats of my heart can convey to you how I feel for you, my love. Some part of my soul is inseparably entwined with yours, in an intimacy, a bonding that can’t be explained. You’re a thought I wish to think always. You’re everything my dear, I feel, my heart has longed for. I give you my life, my love. Will you give me yours, forever and ever …
Words do have power, and if said genuinely, they convey the intentions, emotions, and feelings strongly. A compilation of some sweet quotes, will help you in a variety of ways. Depending on the phase of your relationship you’re in, you can use these quotes as per your convenience. For those who have been in a relationship for a long time (congrats!), these quotes will help you to spice up your love life and add some more spark to it. If you’re basking in the glory of having won her heart recently, then these sayings will help you to strengthen the bond further. For others, these sweet quotes can act like cupid to strike the heart of their love interest and win her, finally (best wishes)!!
PS: She is the most special lady in your life. Right men? So, she expects you to go beyond just complimenting her on her beauty and looks. There is more to her world than what meets the eyes! If you’re in love with her, you probably can be the one who has to make efforts to shower her with words that you really mean! If you are observant, you can come up with many compliments. And if they spring from your heart, they will be genuine, and right from the core of your soul.
Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend
Since you know about the unspoken care and concern she has for you, these quotes will eventually bring a smile on her face, making her feel special. Send these quotes as text messages (sms) to her and she’ll, surely, be delighted at your gesture.
- If every raindrop would be one of your smiles, I wish it rains heavily throughout, so that there is no space for unhappiness in your life.
- If you held up 11 roses in front of the mirror, you’d be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
- I started to pray a few weeks before I met you, I feel my prayers have been answered.
- For every step that you take in your life, remember, I’m right behind you, always there with you.
- You have been a source of strength and support for me. I’m glad that you’re a part of my life.
- You know me so well, inside out. Your deep acceptance of me is what I adore most about you.
- I’m filled with gratitude for the times we have spent together.
- I’m eternally bonded to you with bonds of love, friendship, and togetherness.
- If one plus one equals two, then me and you would equal a number that is new.
- I wish I had glasses so that I could see you with four eyes.
- You make me smile so easily. Can you be there, to do it forever?
- I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later and I asked it why. It told me “Angels don’t watch other angels.”
- The way you handled the challenging situation is admiring. I’m proud of you dear.
- I will walk with you side by side with only one condition: hide your wings every time we walk together because the whole world might know that you’re my angel!
- If I had a penny every time I thought of you, I’d still miss you, but at least I would be rich!
- After meeting you this year, I know what I would ask from Santa this Christmas.
- I’m not sure what life could bring you. I’m not sure if dreams do come true. I’m not sure what love can do. But I’m sure about one thing. I love you.
- If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
- I love three things, the Sun, the Moon, and You. The sun for a day, the moon for a night and you forever.
- I got my grammar correct today. I always faced problems in present, past, and future tenses. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever.
- To love is one thing, to be loved is another, but to be loved by the one you love is Everything.
Romantic Quotes for Your Girlfriend
Hollywood movies have produced some of the most amazing romantic quotes, that you can use for your girlfriend to really convey love, straight from the bottom of the heart.
- Soulmates. It’s extremely rare, but it exists. It’s sort of like twin souls tuned into each other.~ What Dreams May Come
- I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~ When Harry Met Sally
- Only you, you’re the only thing I’ll see forever. In my eyes, in my words and in everything I do. ~ West Side Story
- I will have poetry in my life. And adventure. And love. Love above all. No … not the artful postures of love, not playful and poetical games of love for the amusement of an evening, but love that … overthrows life. Unbiddable, ungovernable, like a riot in the heart, and nothing to be done, come ruin or rapture. ~ Shakespeare in Love
- It’s only in the mysterious equations of love that any logical reasons can be found. I am only here tonight because of you. You are all I am. You are all my reasons. ~ The Beautiful Mind
- The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds and that’s what you’ve given me. ~ The Notebook
- Look. I guarantee there’ll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But, I also guarantee that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you’re the only one for me. ~ Runaway Bride
- Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you add them all up, they meant that we were supposed to be together … and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home … only to no home I’d ever known. I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like … magic. ~ Sleepless in Seattle
- I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me, and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone whosoever lived: I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul and to me, this has always been enough. ~ The Notebook
- I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone. I choose a mortal life. ~ Liv Tyler, The Lord of the Rings
- I want to tell you with my last breath that I have always loved you. ~ Chow Yun-Fat, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
- Why can you not stop saying what is in yours? Why must you lead, when I want to lead? If I want to dance, I will ask you to dance. If I want to speak, I will open my mouth and speak. Everyone is forever plaguing me to speak further. Why? What good is it to tell you are in my every thought from the time I wake? What good can come from my saying that I sometimes cannot think clearly or do my work properly? What gain can rise of my telling you the only time I feel fear as others do is when I think of you in harm ~ Lucius Hunt, The Village
- Melanie: What do you want to marry me for anyhow? Jake: So I can kiss you anytime I want. And a little extra … ~ Sweet Home Alabama
- Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime, and never let go till we’re gone. ~ Titanic Theme, My Heart Will Go On
Quotes for Your Girlfriend
Anyone who has ever been in love, knows the beauty of those moments! Enjoy some more of the best romantic love quotes that you can share with your better half, some of
them are really deep and insightful.
- Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. ~ Henry Louis Mencken
- Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. ~ Franklin P. Jones
- Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it’s cracked up to be. That’s why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk even more. ~ Erica Jong
- Can miles truly separate you from friends … If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there? ~ Richard Bach
- Love and you shall be loved. All love is mathematically just, as much as two sides of an algebraic equation. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out. ~ Elizabeth Bowen (1899-1973)
- Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks … ~ John Dunne
- I wished for nothing beyond her smile, and to walk with her thus, hand in hand, along a sun-warmed, flower-bordered path. ~ Andre Gide
- It’s so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it’s not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it … In our hands. ~ Jaka
- The hours I spend with you, I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it … you and you alone make me feel that I am alive … Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. ~ George Moore
- And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. ~ Khalil Gibran
- The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one’s relationship has a glowing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing, it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of Divine accident. ~ Sir Hugh Seymour Walpole (1884-1941) English Novelist, Critic, Dramatist
- A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy. ~ George Jean Nathan (1882-1958) American Editor, Critic
- Love in its essence is spiritual fire. ~ Emanuel Swedenborg (1688-1772) Swedish Naturalist, Mathematician, Scientist, Theologian
- Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place. – Zora Neale Hurston (1891-1960) American Novelist, Playwright, Anthropologist
So dear readers, this was all about some sweet and deep quotes that you can dedicate to your loved one. You can be creative and come up with your own creative and romantic ways to propose her. However, if you are not getting the faintest idea on how to say some thing sweet to your girlfriend, try these quotes. Last but not the least, some people enter into our lives, knock the doors of our heart, walk in, leaving their footprints on our heart, and we are never ever the same. They touch us differently and that I guess is called Love. If you have been in it or you’re in it or you’re going to be in it, I’ve only one thing to say, love it, live it! If you’re lucky, you will get what you want!