One interesting way of driving home the issue of safety is to put it in the form of safety quotes. Quotes are catchy and easy to remember, and that’s what ensures their success.
The issue of safety is really, really important and should not be taken lightly. You know that, right? But then there really is no harm in driving that point home over and over again, cause with repetition comes the innate need to practice it as well.
The following article is going to give you a concise list of some of the most famous and effective quotes on safety that you can use for this purpose.
Quotes on Safety for the Workplace
Never a dull moment at work and never a moment that cannot turn into some sort of accident. With so many people working around, with so many machines and stacks of files, there has to be attention paid to the topic of safety in all its entirety. Here are some of the workplace safety slogans.
– The tighter the management, the shorter the breaks, the longer the safety, the friendlier the lawsuits.
– Tomorrow – your reward for working safely today. ~ Anonymous
– Working safely is like breathing – if you don’t, you die. ~ Anonymous
– Think Safety, Act Safely.
– Safety glasses: All in favor say “Eye!”
– Be Safe and Be Saved. ~ Allan Yeo.
– Your wife will spend your 401K. If you get killed at work today.
– Protect your hands, you need them to pick up your pay check.
Working without safety is a dead-end job. ~ Anonymous
A spill, a slip, a hospital trip. ~ Anonymous
Quotes on Safety for Drivers
Car safety quotes are really the need of the hour with all those accidents that keep happening, don’t you think? Drivers could be warned better with the help of quotes that would help them care for their and others lives as well. Try feeding them with the following quotes on safety and help them drive safer:
– The shortest distance between two points is under construction. ~ Noelie Altito
– Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
– Chance takers are accident makers. ~ Anonymous
– Don’t learn safety by accident. ~ Anonymous
– You can eat with false teeth, you can’t see with a glass eye.
– Alert today. Alive tomorrow.
– Safety is as simple as ABC…Always Be Careful.
– Unsafe acts will keep you in stitches.
Accidents hurt – safety doesn’t. ~ Anonymous
It’s better to lose one minute in life… than to lose life in a minute. ~ Anonymous
Hug your kids at home, but belt them in the car. ~ Anonymous
Funny Safety Quotes
According to me, humor is hardly ever given the kind of respect that it deserves. There are so many things that one can achieve with the introduction of a little humor in it. It takes the serious ‘preaching’ style out of it and puts forth a point in a subtle way, thus making it clear instantly and not something someone would forget easily. Here is a list of funny quotes on safety that you can use:
– Safety doesn’t happen by accident. ~ Anonymous
– Pencils have erasers – mishaps don’t!
– Safety means first aid to the uninjured. ~ Anonymous
– Prepare and prevent, don’t repair and repent. ~ Anonymous
– Safety…Did it, done it, doing it tomorrow.
– Let’s all keep our heads, and other body parts, together.
It’s better to crash into a nap than to nap into a crash. ~ Anonymous
I’m sure you’ll remember at least a few of these safety quotes. And now that you know what some of them are, you can start ignoring cheeky quotes that run on the lines of – ‘Safety is great unless you’re late’, or ‘Safety’s fine if you got the time’ and start paying attention to your health. Do it funny or do it seriously, just do it.