There’s nothing like some funny get well sayings to cheer up an ill friend or relative. Here are some sayings that you can use to spread cheer and laughter for someone ailing.
Humor or jokes really do cheer you up and bring out the positive streak in you when you are feeling down and dejected. Funny quotes or sayings are a great way to cheer up a person who is recovering from an illness. These words are a good way of bringing back lost smiles. Quotes have a way of leaving a trace of positivity and inspiring the listener to get better. Here are some really funny get well sayings, which you can send to your friend or add in your get-well-soon cards.
– Be careful when reading health books; you may die of a misprint. – Mark Twain
– A bad cold wouldn’t be so annoying if it weren’t for the advice of our friends. – Kin Hubbard
– Physical ills are the taxes laid upon this wretched life; some are taxed higher, and some lower, but all pay something. – Lord Chesterfield
– Sickness is the vengeance of nature for the violation of her laws. – Charles Simmons
– I wonder why you can always read a doctor’s bill and you can never read his prescription. – Finley Peter Dunne
– If I had my way, I’d make health catching instead of disease. – Robert Ingersoll
– Warning: Humor may be hazardous to your illness. – Ellie Katz
– Learned a long time ago that minor surgery is when they do the operation on someone else, not you. – Bill Walton
Use these sayings in cards for ailing friends or family and you’ll give them something to smile about. And the next time you’re not feeling well and are advised to stay at home, just read some of them to brighten up your spirits which will also aid in a faster recovery. For all those who are praying for their own recovery right now, all I can say is, get well soon!