Our life is counted by the number of years we have spent in this world. But that is not what it is, is it? The years can be counted easily, but the number of emotions, experiences, learning, exploring..., cannot be counted in numbers or in any other way!
Even if someone hands over various sheets of paper or diaries to sum up our life, we will definitely run short of either words, or papers! Having said this, it really amazes me how some people have the talent and the capability to just sum it up in a few lines! These life quotes and sayings take us on a different level altogether, making our mind perceive things in a different way as compared to how it has been till now.
Cute Life Sayings
We live life the way we perceive it! That's the reason why everyone's life is different, no matter how similar the conditions be! If you take life as harsh, it's harsh. If you see life's experiences in a cute and adoring way, it's cute. The following cute quotes are just a medium to convey how the mighty talented writers manage to bring out the cuteness and simplicity, in the not so cute and simple situations of life!
- Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present.
- Keep a fair-sized cemetery in your backyard, in which to bury the faults of your friends. ~ Henry Ward Beecher
- I know there's other fish in the sea, but I lost my pole when the last one got away from me. ~ Unknown
- Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy - because we will always want to have something else or something more. ~ David Steindl-Rast
- Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. ~ Randall G Leighton
- Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told: "I am with you kid. Let's go" ~ Maya Angelou
- Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine.
- Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule. ~ Samuel Butler
- Easy is to enjoy life every day. Difficult is to give its real value.
- Life has no meaning. And the fact that it has no meaning, has no meaning. ~ Unknown
- The great business of life is to be, to do, to do without, and to depart. ~ Viscount Morley
- Every one wishes to have truth on his side, but it is not everyone sincerely wishes to be on the side of truth. ~ Richard Whately
- I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it. ~ Jack Handey
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ~ Albert Einstein
- The only way to have a life is to commit to it like crazy. ~ Angelina Jolie
- Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can. ~ Danny Kaye
- In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. ~ Charlie Brown
- The world is a grindstone and life is your nose. ~ Fred Allen
- I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. ~ Charles Schulz
- My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot. ~ Ashleigh Brilliant
- I say, if your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life. ~ Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes
- You fall out of your mother's womb, you crawl across open country under fire, and drop into your grave. ~ Quentin Crisp
- Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week. ~ Joseph Addison
- Life is not so bad if you have plenty of luck, a good physique, and not too much imagination. ~ Christopher Isherwood
- Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind. ~ Henri Frederick Amiel
- However mean your life is, meet it and live it: do not shun it and call it hard names. Cultivate poverty like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends. Things do not change, we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts. ~ Henry David Thoreau
- In life, as in restaurants, we swallow a lot of indigestible stuff just because it comes with the dinner. ~ Mignon McLaughlin
- Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once. ~ Lillian Dickson
- The cost of living is going up, and the chance of living is going down. ~ Flip Wilson
Cute Life Quotes and Sayings for Girls
Girls are known to be the most sensitive and cutely confused gender. Here are some cute quotes; for all the girls out there to read on.
- To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone. ~ Reba McEntire
- Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise. ~ Alice Walker
- Be yourself - everyone else is taken. ~ Anonymous
- A man should control his life. Mine is controlling me. ~ Rudolph Valentino
- These aren't tears of sadness because you're leaving me, I've just been cutting onions. I'm making a lasagna, for one. ~ Bret McKenzie
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. ~ A. A. Milne
- Life seems nothing more than a quick succession of busy nothings. ~ From the movie Mansfield Park
- When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. ~ Mark Twain
- Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth. ~ Martin H. Fische
- Few of us write great novels; all of us live them. ~ Mignon McLaughlin
- Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. ~ Helen Keller
- When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them, they didn't understand life.
- Count your age with friends but not with years. ~ Anonymous
- Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you. ~ Elbert Hubbard
- A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy, and another woman makes a fool of him in twenty minutes. ~ Robert Frost
Weren't these quotes a way to remind us that life only treats you the way you treat life! These quotes are creatively written with such in-depth meaning, that they just startle the mind! Don't you think it's all in the mind? The secret behind the fact how some people manage to enjoy while dealing with the pressures of life, is that they always think with a "funny bone", and that they are always grateful for what they have.
Trust me, if you start cherishing all that you have in your life, you will never feel sorry for yourself, in fact, you will always look forward for what life has to offer you. These are just a few among the many cute life quotes and sayings which are written by creative minds. To conclude, I would like to quote another of such saying, "How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives." ~ Annie Dillard. So, start spending your days on how you want to spend your life. All the best. :-)